E-Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Pocket

E-Cigarette Explodes in Man’s Pocket || ViralHog – YouTube

Click to view on Bing0:42

Feb 25, 2016 · Occurred: February 20, 2016 / Owensboro, Kentucky, USA An Owensboro, Kentucky man was hospitalized after an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pocket.It happened over the weekend at a Shell Gas

Author: ViralHog

E-cigarette explodes in man’s pants, attorney says – CNN

Click to view0:56

Nov 24, 2016 · An e-cigarette exploded in the pocket of an employee of a New York City wine store Wednesday morning, the man’s attorney said.

Author: Shachar Peled

E-cigarette explodes in Valley man’s pocket | | azfamily.com

It seems like we’re hearing more and more about cases of batteries of electronic cigarettes exploding and it recently happened to an Avondale man. “It blew up! Like a little mini pocket pipe

Man Burned When E-Cigarette Explodes in His Pants Pocket

Man Burned When E-Cigarette Explodes in His Pants Pocket By Chris Jasurek August 28, 2018 A shopper in Anaheim, California, was burned when his e-cigarette exploded in his pants pocket…

E-cigarette explodes in Ky. man’s pocket – USA TODAY

Feb 25, 2016 · Watch video · E-cigarette explodes in Ky. man’s pocket. In the security footage, flames shoot out of the man’s pant leg as he tries to beat the fire out.

E-Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Pocket – YouTube

Click to view on Bing0:19

Aug 29, 2018 · CCTV from inside a California television store captured the moment an e-cigarette exploded inside a customer’s pocket.

Author: Salt

E-cigarette EXPLODES in man’s pocket inches from baby in

Terrifying moment an E-cigarette EXPLODES in man’s pocket just inches from a baby in a pram in shopping centre. Footage release by fire service shows a plume of smoke coming from pocket

Video Shows Moment E-Cigarette Explodes Inside Man’s

A man shopping for a television in Anaheim is burned when an e-cigarette explodes inside his pocket. The entire encounter is caught on surveillance video, and the manager of the store tells NBC4

No smoke without fire: e-cigarette explodes in man’s

CCTV footage captures the moment an e-cigarette suddenly explodes in a man’s pocket and briefly engulfs him in sparks and flames. Amine Britel was outside his nightclub in Toulouse, France on 29