Published and promoted by Kirstan Herriot on behalf of the UK Independence Party (UKIP) both at Lexdrum House, King Charles Business Park , Newton Abbot, Devon,
The UK Independence Party story – from its formation in 1993, via years as a single-issue party, to getting its first MP elected to the House of Commons.
United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP), British political party founded in 1993. It espouses a populist libertarian philosophy centred on the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union.
We, the people of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland need to stand up against this betrayal. Only by walking away with no deal can we truly leave the EU and dictate our own future as an independent, sovereign nation.
Carole Cadwalladr has spent months trying to speak to ‘Mr Brexit’. About his links to Donald Trump. About how Russia Today made him a YouTube star.
RT @GerardBattenMEP: Former Intelligence chief & other bigwigs say Parliament will surrender its sovereignty under May’s ‘deal’ & the only viable way to leave the EU is on WTO terms. Yes, except sovereignty belongs to the people, not Parl. To surrender it is treason. brexitcentral.com/former-mi…
7 hours ago
· TwitterRT @GerardBattenMEP: This is the funniest thing I have heard so far in the absurd anti-Brexit campaign. ‘The UKIP Brexit rally on the 9th Dec must be cancelled because if Tommy says its a bad deal Tory MPs will be forced to vote for it’. We are being pressurised to cancel. They are truly desperate.
20 hours ago
· TwitterRT @bbcquestiontime: ‘We’re better off on day one without a deal and it will continue to get better’
Businessman Tim Martin says a no deal Brexit would leave the UK £39bn better off than Theresa May’s current proposal – because of the lack of ‘divorce payment’ #bbcqt
23 hours ago
· TwitterRT @GerardBattenMEP: Spent the afternoon planning the Brexit Betrayal – Brexit Must Mean Exit March & Rally on Sunday 9th December. A Leaver Family Day Out to start the great fight back to really leave the European Union. Be there!
1 day ago
· TwitterRT @mikehookemmep: It doesn’t matter what channel the ‘Brexit Debate’ is on. Two REMAINERS ‘Debating’ live on #Remainstream
The only real party of #Brexit is @UKIP
1 day ago
· TwitterMore taxpayers’ money is being spent on propaganda for May’s #BetrayalAgreement – this time it’s filling Google’s coffers with AdWords spend.
1 day ago
Latest news and expert analysis for the UK Independence Party. Find breaking stories, updates and comment on UKIP and their politicians.
Oct 05, 2017 · The Economist offers authoritative insight and opinion on international news, politics, business, finance, science, technology and the connections between them.
Media in category «UK Independence Party» The following 47 files are in this category, out of 47 total.