The Standard

The Standard | Individuals & Families

The Standard is a marketing name for Standard Insurance Company (Portland, Oregon), licensed in all states except New York, and The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York (White Plains, New York), licensed only in New York.

Log In

Downtown Los Angeles Boutique Hotels | The Standard

Originally constructed as the headquarters of Superior Oil, The Standard, Downtown LA is Mid-Century California architecture par excellence. Smack-dab in the center of booming Downtown Los Angeles, the 207-room hotel features massive guest rooms, a rooftop pool and bar with stunning panoramic views

Location: 550 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, 90071, California

West Hollywood Boutique Hotels on – The Standard Hotels

A true original since day one, The Standard, Hollywood is located in the heart of West Hollywood on the legendary Sunset Strip. From the wavy Mid-Century Modern facade to the blue AstroTurf pool deck to the floor-to-ceiling shagged lobby, the hotel abounds with curious, unexpected touches at …

Location: 8300 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, 90069, California

The Standard (@StCatStandard) | Twitter

The latest Tweets from The Standard (@StCatStandard). News organization focusing on Niagara, Ontario. Tweets from website, reporters. ÜT: 43.194969,-79.547057

Account Status: Verified

The Standard Bistro & Larder

The Standard Bistro & Larder has the perfect setting for weddings, rehearsal dinners, graduation parties, birthdays, retirement celebrations and corporate events.

The Standard, Downtown LA – Downtown – Los Angeles, CA

Nov 25, 2018 · 1429 reviews of The Standard, Downtown LA «The Standard. This place is the standard of how I want 80% of my bars to be (the other 20% need to be either hiding behind a fridge door, sliding bookcase, in a phone booth, inside a washing machine, a…

3/5(1.3K)

The Standard Downtown Hotel, Los Angeles – TripAdvisor

Nov 09, 2018 · Now $173 (Was $̶3̶6̶5̶) on TripAdvisor: The Standard Downtown, Los Angeles. See 1,138 traveler reviews, 660 candid photos, and great deals for The Standard Downtown, ranked #120 of 357 hotels in Los Angeles and rated 3.5 of 5 at TripAdvisor.

3.5/5(1.4K)

The Rooftop at The Standard, Downtown LA – 920 Photos

1471 reviews of The Rooftop at The Standard, Downtown LA «Very cool, rooftop lounge in the heart of the financial district! I’ve only been twice – on weeknights and they’re no cover. Understandably, Fridays are full of patrons eating tapas…

3.5/5(1.4K)