Minecraft passes 100 million registered users, 14.3 million sales on PC

Minecraft passes 100 million registered users, 14.3

Minecraft passes 100 million registered users, 14.3 million sales on PC Original PC version of open-ended sandbox game reaches new milestone; 14.3 percent of total users have bought the game.

‘Minecraft’ Hits 100 Million Registered Users, 14.3

The PC version of ‘Minecraft’ has now crossed the unbelievable barrier of 100 million registered users, with no signs of slowing yet. Registered Users, 14.3 Million PC Sales. users on the

Minecraft is mainstream with 100M registered PC accounts

That means more than 14.3 million people have bought the Minecraft on PC since it debuted in 2009, which makes it one of the best-selling video games of the last several years. The game makes

Minecraft Passes 100 Million Registrations – technobuffalo.com

Feb 26, 2014 · Minecraft Passes 100 Million Registrations We’ve reached 100 million registered users on the original Minecraft. 14.3% conversion rate to paid accounts. demo available on Mac and PC…

Minecraft PC reaches 100m users – MCV

Minecraft has reached 100 million registered PC users, creator and Mojang founder Markus ‘Notch’ Persson has announced. That figure accounts for people who have signed up for basic Minecraft

Watch Data Attack | How Huge is Minecraft? We Explain, in

How Huge is Minecraft? We Explain, in 8-bit With more than 100,000,000 players and 54,000,000 units sold, Minecraft is one of the biggest video games on the planet.

Original Minecraft Reaches 100 Million Registered Users – IGN

Feb 26, 2014 · As Persson notes the conversion rate to paid accounts is 14.3 per cent. Exit Theatre Mode On February 3 Minecraft ticked over the 14 million copies sold mark on PC and Mac.

What is Minecraft – and why so many people love it (WEB310)

Apr 23, 2015 · What is Minecraft – and why so many people love it (WEB310) Minecraft ismuch more than ‘Lego online’ – it’s a creative classroom tool. Minecraft passes 100 million registered users

Minecraft registered userbase tops 100 million – VG247

In addition to the Mac and PC mothership version, Minecraft has shifted at least 10 million mobile, 10 million on Xbox 360 and 1 million on PS3, bringing the sales total to at least 35 million.

Blink Technologies, Inc. Announces Oasis Secure Gaming Network

Feb 02, 2015 · Sandbox games are wildly popular, and Minecraft, recently purchased by Microsoft for $2.5 billion USD, is one of the most successfully distributed and played games worldwide, with over 100 million

US$2.5 billion purchase of Mojang by Microsoft – How

Sep 05, 2014 · Their loyal followers have grown on almost all gaming platforms in 2014 according to the article “MineCraft passes 100 million registered users, 14.3 million sales on PC”, published February 26, 2014 by Eddie Makuch, GameSpot

Minecraft PC passes seven million sales – MCV – mcvuk.com

The game’s PC version was quoted to have reached six million users in May, meaning it’s achieved this milestone in three months. Mojang reported profits of 60 million SEK (£5.7m) in 2011.

Blink Technologies, Inc. Announces Oasis Secure Gaming

Sandbox games are wildly popular, and Minecraft, recently purchased by Microsoft for $2.5 billion USD, is one of the most successfully distributed and played games worldwide, with over 100 million

10 Years From Now | Page 2 | Grasscity Forums – The #1

Sep 07, 2014 · 1. Minecraft is not just a PC game.. only ~15% of its user base is found on PC. The other ~85% is found on consoles and cell phones. So.. theres that. 2. I’ve never seen anyone playing legend of zelda Ocarina of time at a party and yet almost everyone I know my age has played it.